Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kim Kardashian Covers SELF Magazine

Kim Kardashian graces the cover of SELF magazine with some clothes on,surprisingly.In her interview,Kim speaks on rumors about her weight,having insecure moments,her family,and her sisterhood.Pop the cork to see what she had to say.



Kim on the plastic surgery rumors:

"Rumors don't bother me anymore. I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous. Or they'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between. When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done'? People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother! You can't worry about all the gossip," she told 'Self'.

Kim on Family and sisterhood:

"I have such a great family! Khloe is the person I go to for advice when I want harsh reality. And we work out together. Kourtney is busy with her baby, so I don't bug her for advice on minor things. And she's as indecisive as I am!"




Photos: SELF

No comments:

Post a Comment