Monday, August 29, 2011

DANCE HALL LEGENDARY I - OCTANE FROM JAMAICA FACE 2 FACE WIT DEEJAY KDEE N DJ SIMPLE K


Dance hall finest Dj simple K on wheel


Jamaican Dance hall super star I -Octane do some craze staff


Hooks by Dj Nago but instr by Me Deehay Kdee Da rock


Dj simple K and I - Octane
Bra..Brah..Brah..Braaaaaaah




Dj simple K n dj Nago from Trenchtown Jamaica



Deejay Kdee Da Rock


Do some craze staff



japanese Reggae Singer wit Deejay Kdee Da Rock after hit Carnival iz time 2 hit Skunk Reggae night wit I - Octane
This whats up..


iz ma time to get in..
Mac iz on..
Introduce ma self

Iam on ma wheel



Hit Skunk bar Reggae night wit 0 - Octane



Daamn Hot..


Ma Mac iz go HAM



Craze and best Dj in town do hiz staff


One love


Ma craze Mc of da show..






PIMP chilling wit 2 bad chicks..No more gf iz time to play game..Lol

More pics bout I - Octane and Dj Kdee Da rock follow me on ooovo,Wayne n fb..

No comments:

Post a Comment