Tuesday, December 28, 2010

50 Cent Is The Snowman:Still Moving The White Stuff

 5o Cent is a hustler by all means necessary! No one can stop Fifty from getting money.50 Cent will shovel your snow or if you get stuck,he will get you out. He wants $100 if your stuck!Fifty  also hired 3 kids to work for him at $30 an hour. So funny! Gotta love 50!Here are 50 Cents Twitter Tweets:

I want a hundred dollars if your stuck. Ill get you out. Lol

I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today. Lol 

I'm going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I'm charging more if they want to take pictures


I'm paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour in a half. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment